Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Picture Post!

I finished my first official craft! Haha! Well, I guess you could say for this blog. It's a really cute starburst candy wrapper bracelet. Whilst researching the other day I found a how-to for it on this cute craft girls blog [link-a-roo]. Here is my first attempt:
The picture quality isn't that great, I might post more later. This one is a red, pink, yellow, orange pattern. I'm gonna start solid colored ones soon. If anyone is interested in one leave a comment.

My current inspiration is computer and electronics parts. My next post will include my current workings.

~Laurena
PS. If you'd like a starburst bracelet just leave me a comment, I'd be happy to make you one or two or five! Haha! :P

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm so glad you liked my tutorial and were able to follow it! Your bracelet is so cute! :)